Capital Compressed Steel Salvage Yard Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Capital Compressed Steel Salvage Yard
Photographer: Meyers Photo ShopCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Creation: 1948-04
- No Language
- Content Description: Photo of the Capital Compressed Steel Company salvage yard. There is a crane that appears to be unloading salvaged steel from a gondola rail car. The salvage yard was located at 900 S. Robinson in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
Name: Z.P. Meyers/Barney Hillerman Photographic CollectionCode: MHPC
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 21412.M296.15
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1123617