Claude Neon Federal Acct. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Claude Neon Federal Acct.
- Creation: 1950-07
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of Broadway looking S to Grand Ave., Oklahoma City, OK. Photo for the Claude Neon Federal Acct., July 1950.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
Name: Z.P. Meyers/Barney Hillerman Photographic CollectionCode: MHPC
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 21412.M1843.31
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1123571