Atty. Breck Moss Acct. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Atty. Breck Moss Acct.
Photographer: Meyers Photo ShopCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Oklahoma City
- Creation: 1948-04
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the driveway at 927 E 19th St., Oklahoma City, OK. Photo taken by Meyers Photo Shop for the Atty. Breck Moss Acct., April 1948.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): residential structures
- Keyword: houses
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
Name: Z.P. Meyers/Barney Hillerman Photographic CollectionCode: MHPC
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 21412.M414.13
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1122185