Shawnee Milling Company Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Shawnee Milling Company
Photographer: Meyers Photo ShopCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Oklahoma City
- Creation: 1949~
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of Shawnee Milling Company's facility in Shawnee, Oklahoma.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Pottawatomie County - Shawnee
Name: Z.P. Meyers/Barney Hillerman Photographic CollectionCode: MHPC
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 21412.M56.22
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1117813