Magnolia Petroleum Company Event Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Magnolia Petroleum Company Event
Photographer: Meyers Photo ShopCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Creation: 1952-01
- No Language
- Content Description: Photo of several individuals standing at the head table at a Magnolia Petroleum Company event.
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma
Name: Z.P. Meyers/Barney Hillerman Photographic CollectionCode: MHPC
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 21412.M137.53
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1116443