The New Era. (Davenport, Okla.), Vol. 7, No. 42, Ed. 1 Thursday, November 25, 1915 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The New Era. (Davenport, Okla.), Vol. 7, No. 42, Ed. 1 Thursday, November 25, 1915
- Serial Title The New Era
- Added Title The Davenport New Era
Editor: Tryon, W. M.Creator Type: Personal
Name: M. A. HumphreyPlace of Publication: Davenport, OklahomaAdditional Info: Mrs. M. A. Humphrey
- Creation: 1915-11-25
- Content Description: Weekly newspaper from Davenport, Oklahoma that includes local, state, and national news along with advertising.
- Physical Description: four pages : ill. ; page 20 x 14 in. Digitized from 35 mm. microfilm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Newspapers
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Advertising
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Lincoln County (Okla.) -- Newspapers.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Oklahoma - Lincoln County
- Keyword: Davenport
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Lincoln County - Davenport
- Time Period: new-sou
- Volume: 7
- Issue: 42
- Edition: 1
Name: Oklahoma Digital Newspaper ProgramCode: ODNP
Name: The New EraCode: NEWERA
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Rights License: pd
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn95076128
- OCLC: 33192840
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc110028
- Display Note: Masthead reads, "Ye Little Ole Home Paper."