Champlin Refinery Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Champlin Refinery
- Creation: 1940-10-20
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Champlin Refinery in Enid, OK, Oct. 20, 1940.
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Garfield County - Enid
Name: Clayton E Soule CollectionCode: CLESL
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 20218.739
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1079201