[Photograph 2012.201.B0111.0110]

Description:

Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "A three-month-old boy was asphyxiated and his parents were in serious condition Monday after they were overcome by fumes from a bathroom gas heater at the family home, 3312 NW 14."

Creator(s): Albright, Bob
Location(s): United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
Creation Date: January 8, 1962
Collection(s):
Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography Collection
Usage:
Total Uses: 0
Past 30 days: 0
Yesterday: 0
Creator (Photographer):
Date(s):
  • Creation: January 8, 1962
Coverage:
Place
United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
Era
Into Modern Times, 1939-Present
Date
January 8, 1962
Description:

Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "A three-month-old boy was asphyxiated and his parents were in serious condition Monday after they were overcome by fumes from a bathroom gas heater at the family home, 3312 NW 14."

Note:

PublishDate: O-1-9-62

Note:

Credit: Daily Oklahoman

Physical Description:

1 photograph : b&w

Language(s):
Subject(s):
Keyword(s): Brown, John T. | City | Interior Decorator | Daily Oklahoman photographs
Source: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, January 9, 1962
Partner:
Oklahoma Historical Society
Collection:
Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography Collection
Identifier:
  • LOCAL-CONT-NO: 2012.201.B0111.0110
  • ARK: ark:/67531/metadc245166
Resource Type: Photograph
Format: Image